LTC Process for Visitation:
1. Open 7 days a week
2. No time limits per visit
3. Visitors must be screened, wear a mask and use hand sanitizer
• We ask that if you have signs/symptoms of being ill or have potentially been exposed to COVID that you not visit for a period of 5 to 7 days.
• Please notify the facility if you have visited and then become ill with COVID, so that we can monitor your loved one.
These guidelines are in place to protect our residents and your loved ones.
Your partner in health today, tomorrow, and for life.
Call Us: 304-354-9244
Emergency: Call 911
Visitor Mask Guidelines
LTC Visitor Process/Guidelines
1. If you have the following symptoms, we ask that you wear a mask covering your nose and mouth for the protection of others while in the facility.
a. Runny nose, congestion, sore throat, cough, sneezing, fever, nausea and diarrhea.
b. Or if you have been in direct contact with a known COVID 19 positive person within the last 10 days.\When visiting a COVID-19 positive patient, full PPE is required, and Droplet and Airborne Isolation Precautions are enforced
2. Full PPE consists of:
3. Masks are available at the registration desk of each department and nursing station.